PvP and its affect on the House Cup AND Alignment has been changed. It now costs your House AND other Houses points. Here are the highlights:
- If you kill ANY person in PvP, you GAIN 3 points.
- If the person you kill is in another House, you gain 2 EXTRA points.
- If you are attacked and WIN, you GAIN 10 points IF the attacker is from another House.
- If you are attacked and LOSE, you LOSE 2 points UNLESS the attacker is in the same House.
- If you are Good OR Evil and kill a GOOD person, you lose 10 alignment points.
- If you are Good OR Evil and kill an EVIL person, you gain 10 alignment points.
- If you are Good OR Evil and kill a NEUTRAL person, you will lose 5 alignment points.
To make it more fair and random, alignment does not show in Bios anymore. You risk losing/gaining alignment points when you PvP.