Blog Home  »  Users  »  Firstyeargirl Zara aka Z, Zar, Zars, Zarie, Raza, Cerezara, Zazzle (Report Profile)

Firstyeargirl Zara aka Z, Zar, Zars, Zarie, Raza, Cerezara, Zazzle is a part-veela witch living in Ottery St. Catchpole. She wields a 16" Willow, Phoenix Feather wand, and is a member of Slytherin. Her favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and her favorite Harry Potter character is Luna.

About Me
One thing I've learned in life. That is probably the biggest part of life. People suck. They backstab you n don't care. Don't tell people your problems 80% dont care. The other 20% are glad you have/had them.
I trusted you with my life,
I fell towards hell,
N all you did,
Was watch and laugh,
Now if the tables were turned,
I would've saved you,
I guess you don't care that much.

My Most Recent Comments

See all Firstyeargirl Zara's Comments